Fire Protection System Design for College Building
- Design a complete fire protection system as per NFPA 13 and CA standards in Revit
- Model the design and create Design Development drawings
- Architecture and structure Revit model
- Present site plan with hydrant locations
- Team size of 6 engineers at offshore for 2 months
- Meetings and brainstorming with different stakeholders.
- Final issue of completed coordinated model and Construction documents.
- Weekly customer review meetings
- 2 levels of quality review – Self and Peer
- Coordination with other services i.e. MEPS
- Completed 3D Revit model for each disciplines
- Design Drawing sets
- Construction Drawing sets
- Progressive submissions
- Customer is able to leverage offshore capability at lower cost for Fire Protection system design